Hannah Piasecki
Hannah Piasecki is a senior and design editor in her third year as part of the Arrow staff. She's part of DECA, Quill & Scroll, and hopes to join more clubs as the year progresses. She listens to music probably about 90% of the time and the other 10% is spent doing homework, working at DQ, or drawing. She's ready to make the newspaper look awesome one design at a time.

Hannah Piasecki, Design Editor

Jun 04, 2019
Students swarm to summer concerts (Story)
Dec 19, 2018
Christmas movies sleigh the season (Media)
Dec 12, 2018
Cross country zooms through post season meets (Media)
Oct 25, 2018
Schoology stirs up problems (Story/Media)
Oct 25, 2018
Up for Debate (Media)
Oct 15, 2018
Arrow named CSPA Crown Finalist (Story)
Sep 25, 2018
Powderpuff Postponed (Story)
Jun 06, 2018
Student Council decides new Homecoming theme (Story)
Mar 22, 2018
Juniors prepare for SAT (Story)
Dec 11, 2017
Arrow print publication to be crowned in March (Story)
Nov 09, 2017
Destruction of a graduation tradition (Story)
Nov 03, 2017
Junior year: exasperating or easy? (Story)
Oct 31, 2017
Halloween haunts offer frights for local residents (Story)
Sep 27, 2017
Out with the old, in with the new: A student’s take on Little Caesars Arena (Story)
May 18, 2017
The slime trend oozes into social media (Story)
Apr 28, 2017
Davis: It’s time to ‘APUSH’ (Story)
Mar 29, 2017
Breaking News: Spring is here! (Story)
Mar 14, 2017
World Language Week (Story)
Mar 03, 2017
The Winter Dance: How Did It Go? (Story)
Feb 07, 2017
The Winter Dance (Story)
Jan 10, 2017
Midterm Exams Are Approaching (Story)
Dec 09, 2016
Family Festivities (Story/Media)
Nov 30, 2016
AVID Students to Wayne State (Story)
The student news site of Utica High School
Hannah Piasecki