Polls

This poll has ended.

Rate the movie "The Five Nights at Freddy's" on a scale of 1 to 5.

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Talent Show

Emma Ratcliff
Sophomore Alexis Lulej

Stage manager can have some fun aspects as it requires a lot of work and Lily Oddo really got the hang of it. It definitely requires a lot of work, time and effort to get everyone prepared but this year definitely pulled through and was an amazing show.

”I was stage manager,” senior Lily Oddo said. ”I like to help out whenever I can. My favorite part about doing this is that I get to watch and support all my friends. This is my third year doing it too. I definitely think the hardest part is trying to get everything done and in order on time.”

The audience enjoyed the show followed by tons of clapping and celebrating.

”I danced to the song ‘Kill This Love’ by Black Pink,” sophomore Alexis Lulej said. ”This is my first year doing it and I joined because I wanted to prove to myself that I can sing and dance and prove to everyone I’m just as good as everyone else.”

People who sang in the talent show could’ve done it for various reasons such as liking the song, the artist, or even just the beat.

”I sang Jacks song from ‘Nightmare Before Christmas’ and the reason I joined was because I think I’m good at it,” junior Logan Spillane. ”My favorite thing about being in the show was being on stage.”

Feedback from students about the show were tremendous. Everyone enjoyed seeing all the acts and how exciting it was to see and be there. The thrill and excitement brought to the show definitely was there.

”I sang ‘Tongues and Teeth’, and I chose this song because I really enjoy the artist and I had a lot of fun doing it,” senior Emma Clark said. ”My overall favorite thing about doing the talent show was dancing around with the choir kids. This is my second year participating and it was a very fun, exciting experience.”

The audience had reviews they also wanted to share regarding the talent show.

”I loved the energy that they put in along with the effort.” sophomore Dea Lleshaj said. ”I love how each student had a unique talent. My overall favorite act was Alexis Lulej because I liked her energy and passion when she danced. My rating for the show would be a ten out of ten.”

Utica High School talent show 2023 was a success in everyone’s opinion and a lot of people are looking forward to next year’s performance too, along with new members joining. The show was a blast and everyone who participated had an amazing time.