Polls

This poll has ended.

Rate the movie "The Five Nights at Freddy's" on a scale of 1 to 5.

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Med-sci merch

Mylee Barrons
Students pose for a picture in their new Med-Sci merch.

Medical Science I announced their new merch is arriving Thanksgiving week. With their specialized designs, the merch represents a sense of school spirit and practicality for students and teachers.

“I think the merch is cool and I’m excited to see the material,” senior Madelyn Carrier said. “I really liked the crewneck, it was definitely my favorite.”

Many others thought that the design was very nice.

“I really liked the design and I think it’s a good idea for the class,” senior Addison Stuehmer said. “I think that we should at least have a few more colors so we could have a better variety.”

Some other students also enjoyed the design.

“I think it’s a good design and comfy material,” sophomore Jordan Gabridge said. “I liked the sweatpants the most.”

As students liked the idea of them, others found the merch high priced.

“I didn’t buy any merch but I really liked all of them and the design,” junior Javeion Redditt said. “They should be less expensive for sure.”

A student agreed with Redditt about the price.

“I liked all of them a lot, I just think there should be a better design and more colors,” sophomore Kimberly Garcia said. “I think they should be way cheaper for other people to afford them.”

“I think the merch was cool, I didn’t buy any but I really regret not buying it,” sophomore Ava Halladay said. “I liked the sweatpants a lot, I thought thought were cute.”

Similarly, a student also agreed the sweatpants were the best.

“I think the merch was so cute and a really good idea,” sophomore Katie Crute said. “I really liked the sweatpants a lot.”

A student also admired every merch clothing.

“I thought that it was a good idea for the class,” sophomore Julia Albuquerque said. “I loved all of the pieces of clothing.”

“I think it’s cute and a good idea,” Alma Nacaj said. “The crewneck was definitely my favorite.”

Likewise, another student was in the same mind with Nacaj.

“I like the merch it’s a really good idea for the class,” Claire Ponizo said. “I liked the crewneck a lot.”

One other student also said that it was very cool.

“I think it’s really cool and I wished I would’ve got it,” Nadia Morgan said. “The hoodie was my favorite for sure.”