Polls

This poll has ended.

Rate the movie "The Five Nights at Freddy's" on a scale of 1 to 5.

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Student Reselling Buisness

Senior Hector Cholagh spends his time working very hard reselling, delivering, and drop shipping.
Hectors+client+purchases+new+Audi+from+HCMoters++
Hector Cholagh
Hectors client purchases new Audi from HCMoters

Unlike many other students who spend the majority of their free time going out, sleeping, hanging out with friends, or sports, senior Hector Cholagh is working hard to make money his own way. Hector is an entrepreneur in two of his businesses.

Hector started his own sneaker reselling business called “KlawatKickz”, and sells Jordan’s, Yeezy’s, Dunks, and etc. However, the reselling isn’t limited to just shoes. He also resells electronics like PlayStation 5’s, Xbox Series X’s, computer and parts, amazon firesticks, echo dots, and headphones. As well as electronics and sneakers, he sells clothing items, cologne, and sometimes even high-end water bottles.

“With reselling, I resell almost everything,” Senior Hector Cholagh said. “I try to make posts about it whenever so I can try and find new products to buy. I try to bring my speaking, sales, and confidence onto the table whenever it may be. That’s why I am always posting about it.”

Hector also spends a large chunk of his time helping out to sell cars at his family-owned dealership called “HCMoters.” When of age, Hector plans to take over the business and make it his main priority. Along with trying to sell cars at the young age of 17, Hector goes all around the dealership helping customers with cars, going on deliveries, and detailing cars. The dealership is located at 829 N Main Street, Royal Oak, 48067.

Many students at the school would describe Hector as a very hardworking, enthusiastic, and a very well liked person. Hector was even this year’s homecoming king. He uses his people skills to make people feel comfortable with their purchases.

“I bought a fresh pair of white Air Force 1’s and my experience was great because he told me the initial price of the shoes were 100 dollars, I asked for 90 dollars and he said he was cool with it,” Senior Jayden Nguyen said. “He also let me try on shoes and take a look at them before I bought them.”

If anyone is interested in shoes, electronics, cars, and etcetera, you’re in luck because we have a great option here at Utica in senior Hector Cholagh. He is a very nice, open, energetic person who is ready to help you with any challenges or questions. You can follow him on Instagram “@klawatkickz” with any questions, comments, or concerns.