Polls

This poll has ended.

Rate the movie "The Five Nights at Freddy's" on a scale of 1 to 5.

Sorry, there was an error loading this poll.

Valentine’s Day

Should people celebrate?
    Valentine%E2%80%99s+Day
    Gracie Wetherington

Valentine’s Day is full of love and appreciation. Who would not want to celebrate that? It is the perfect opportunity to show someone how much you love them and appreciate everything they do for you, whether it is your significant other, friend, mom, it does not matter. Valentine’s Day is the perfect excuse to do something nice.

Valentine’s Day is important for relationships of all kinds. Sometimes life can get so busy and stressful that it can be easy to not notice or forget all the wonderful things someone has done for you. It serves as a reminder for all the nice things someone has done and why they are in your life. It reminds you of everything that person has given you and gives you a reason to express your gratitude towards them.

Valentine’s Day also serves as the perfect opportunity to finally talk to that crush you’ve been thinking about for a while now. On Valentine’s Day, love is in the air and everyone is feeling love and romance. Asking someone out on Valentine’s Day can really improve your chances of getting a date. Asking someone out for Valentine’s Day also makes you seem thoughtful and romantic to the person you have had your eye on.

Valentine’s Day is not just for people in relationships either. Valentine’s Day can be a perfect opportunity to spend some quality time with your friends. Many people have been doing ‘galentine’s day’ where girls spend time together, have a party, and give each other gifts. Valentine’s Day is a beautiful way to show your friends how much you love and appreciate them.

The shopping is also a Valentine’s Day staple. The themed candy and little knickknacks make perfect gifts.

Overall, Valentine’s Day is a very positive holiday. It is an amazing way to share love and kindness. Showing the people you love gratitude and appreciation is extremely important and Valentine’s Day is the perfect reminder to do just that.